Another top-class W:O:A band affirmation this Friday

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
23 März 2009
What they better do is suddenly announce a ton of great bands otherwise ebay is gonna be filled with tickets. I mean just look at hellfest in france, wacken better step up to the plate or this year is gonna go down bad and so will next year.

Tim19

9 März 2008
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I Hope it's Emperor. But maybe Bloodbath or something.

And the line-up in Hellfest is insane, they have Manowar, and they should get the deathcore bands like Suicide Silence and Despised Icon to Wacken.
Last year we had Job for a Cowboy, also deathcore and it was insane.

This year the emo/screamo Bring me the Horizon >.<

Or Cannibal Corpse, Aborted, Morbid Angel, Marduk, Immortal, Torture Killer, Nile or whatever.
Some big death/black metal bands.
And what about freaking Slayer!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

iluna

14 Apr. 2009
I m really concerned about how Wacken is going on!
No more folk bands please, there must be more death and thrash bands. I hope they have convinced a band of this kind of metal.

DARKANE Slayer!

Seatiger

W:O:A Metalmaster
1 Dez. 2008
In the german version this thread we are sure, that it will be Running Wild.

Some kiddies suggested it "could be" Black Sabbath...termination succesfull.

What also could be: Dark Throne (in 2004 it was announced that they would play their last show at Wacken) and Twisted Sister. But Dark Throne would of course be awesome...

Jordan

W:O:A Metalhead
25 März 2009
In the german version this thread we are sure, that it will be Running Wild.
fucking shit. fucking fucking fucking shit.
more time to spend in my 120€ private closet... :mad:
Some kiddies suggested it "could be" Black Sabbath...termination succesfull.
funny.
What also could be: Dark Throne (in 2004 it was announced that they would play their last show at Wacken) and Twisted Sister. But Dark Throne would of course be awesome...
would be interesting