Another forum newbie

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Eledhon

28 Jan. 2002
Tampere, Finland
Hi to all!
I'v Been reading the forum for quite a long time and now I finally got myself registered. I have a question for you - when are you guys planning to arrive this summer? I was thinking of tuesday midday/evening. Last summer I got on the site on wednesday evening and that was way too late...

berserkur

W:O:A Metalhead
hi there, suomi perkele, rakastan, voimasta na kunniasta, ikse kakse kolme!!

2001 i arrived on friday at 16.pm (i missed Soilwork!!!) we landed in München and took a 8 hour train-trip...
2002 i arrived at noon on friday, came from a train in Berlin

the flying times for cheap fares weren´t that great

but now I´m thinking of going to Copenhagen for about 1800 euros and arrive on thursday

Aegir

14 Dez. 2002
UK
Whenever the Argon coach arrives - which should be Thursday afternoon, but last year it arrived just before Blaze started :(

Eledhon

28 Jan. 2002
Tampere, Finland
That was my problem last year too. I came to WOA with a bussload of other metalheads. This year we are going to rent a minubuss so we can come and go as we please.

Lordwalter

23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
First of all, welcome to the forum Eledhon!!! I hope you enjoy your stay here!!

I´m pretty sure we will arrive on Wednesday (30.07.03). I´m flying together with some insane spaniards friends to Hamburg airport. And then by train/bus to the holy lands!!

See you there!

Wackianne

29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Welcome Eledhon! :)
I hope to arrive on Tuesday at the latest this year... In the past years I always arrived on Thursday but that´s definitely too late!