and now what every european has been waiting for...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

SheisTheDark

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Originally posted by konstrukt
There will be no hammerfall bashing here!! :mad:
:D :D :D

and what about Blind Guardian? they are gay too!

And hammerfall are funnier!

BALLS OF FIRE BALLS OF FIRE!!! BURNING BURNING WITH DESIRE!!!!

Ah...Blind Gardian...arent so gay as Hammerfall...however, Powermetal...is...in some ways very gay....just kidding. I know this topic could go on for centuries...

HUHUH! HI....when you mean...me ..as in Cat..me...then HI TOO!!!!! but I could be wrong..there are other cats lurking around here :)

Btw....where in Holland are you from?! I was there last week....on Eiseelmaar or something..it was pretty cool! Yes Holland RULES!

Supercharger

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
Originally posted by SheisTheDark
BALLS OF FIRE BALLS OF FIRE!!! BURNING BURNING WITH DESIRE!!!!

Ah...Blind Gardian...arent so gay as Hammerfall...however, Powermetal...is...in some ways very gay....just kidding. I know this topic could go on for centuries...

HUHUH! HI....when you mean...me ..as in Cat..me...then HI TOO!!!!! but I could be wrong..there are other cats lurking around here :)

Btw....where in Holland are you from?! I was there last week....on Eiseelmaar or something..it was pretty cool! Yes Holland RULES!

hahah you mean the IJsselmeer or something? It's wellknown for sailing boats and stuff. I live in the eastern part of the Netherlands in a town called Zutphen. It's 25 to 30 kilometers from the german border

SheisTheDark

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Yeah and it fucking ruled!!!!!!!! The houses freaked me out a little...bein' so wee and all... but it was pretty cool there.

BALLS OF FIRE BALLS OF FIRE!!!!

Hey..maybe I could like Power metal too :) Maybe ;)

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Just because Blind Guardian doesn't grunt like a vacuum cleaner while singing about playing with entrails doesn't make them gay. :rolleyes:

Hammerfall, well...

ah fuck, Hammerfall's just funny. :D

Sort of like Manowar...

except Manowar take themselves more seriously. :rolleyes:

Or so they want us to think. :D