Am I Just A Pessimist?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
I don't about any of you, but I have a really bad feeling about America's upcoming elections...

With Bush admin caught Saddam, these 2 stupid proposals to go to the moon/mars and let more immigrants work (let's face it, they'll never happen. they can't even pass them before november, and after they're reelected...they'll suddenly disappear)... and considering the stupidity/gullibility/conservitaveness(not a word probably) of what is probably a large majority of the american voting populace...(apparently only 50% of americans)....I just got this sickening feeling that we're gonna have Bush for another 4 years (unless he's assassinated...)

I hope I'm wrong.

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
TOTALLY agrees!

conservitaveness? Thatcher-ism?..or is that the opposite :p
haha yeah recently their was that sacked advisor who called Bush a "blind man suck in a room full of deaf people". and only listens rather than conducts.

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
No, you're probably not just a pessimist. We're looking at four more years of BUllSHit if the Democrats can't offer a more viable alternative to Bush than Howard Dean.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - we need someone with at least a snowball's chance in hell of stealing Republican votes away from Bush in order to tip the balance. And it's not Howard Dean...he can talk about his "faith" and make concessions to the NRA all he wants, but he'll never be able to shake the political taint of being from the left-wing state of Vermont...the state that brought us gay marriages, Phish, and the best weed in the US.

One of the skits on tonight's Saturday Night Live had a comment about how Dean is going to "use taxpayer money to pay for his gay Vermont marriage to Saddam Hussein." I know it was a joke, but I'm sure there are some conservative types who think exactly that.

If Bush is re-elected, I'm moving to a European country... like Canada. :D