Am I A Dumbass????

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

bumpzilla

W:O:A Metalhead
because i like to ask stupid questions, so does that make me a dumbass????? and on some side news, i GOT MY IRON MAIDEN TICKET for febuary 19th 2008 at the Forum Center thingy in Inglewood California. even though i got floor seats, i still didnt get general admission tickets, but that wont stop me from finding my way to the stage :D:D:D

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
well, if you ask the same stupid questions that can easily be answered by spending 10 minutes searching for answers, then I'd say:
yes
or at least a lazy bastard

If you've looked for answers and feel you still have questions, then fire away, but at least make an effort first.

My personal opinion that is, might make me a dumbass in the eyes of some.

By the way, got my Iron Maiden tickets this morning, will see them in Göteborg on July 26 next year.

mental_mercury

18 Juni 2007
Marburg, Hessen
because i like to ask stupid questions, so does that make me a dumbass????? and on some side news, i GOT MY IRON MAIDEN TICKET for febuary 19th 2008 at the Forum Center thingy in Inglewood California. even though i got floor seats, i still didnt get general admission tickets, but that wont stop me from finding my way to the stage :D:D:D

making a thread about it makes you a dumbass...:p

mental_mercury

18 Juni 2007
Marburg, Hessen

you're a dumbass for not posting this in the 25K thread and contributing to the post count! SPAM! SPAM! SPAM! :D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

bumpzilla

W:O:A Metalhead
well, if you ask the same stupid questions that can easily be answered by spending 10 minutes searching for answers, then I'd say:
yes
or at least a lazy bastard

If you've looked for answers and feel you still have questions, then fire away, but at least make an effort first.

My personal opinion that is, might make me a dumbass in the eyes of some.

By the way, got my Iron Maiden tickets this morning, will see them in Göteborg on July 26 next year.
hell yeah dude, iron maiden is going to kick ass!!!! i get to see them twice next year, once in LA and once in wacken!!!!!!