Alrek becomes a man

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Nemesiss

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 März 2006
Nederland
Zombi schrieb:
Don't drink glasses of water when you're drinking. You'll look dumb and you'll have to go the toilet even more than you will already have to.

only good advice is don't drink as fast as possible - that'll just end in disaster.
fuck off... look dump.... i rather look at someone drinking water then somebody that spuwing....

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Nemesiss schrieb:
fuck off... look dump.... i rather look at someone drinking water then somebody that spuwing....

water won't help whatsoever. just drink more slowly. you have to learn, through experience, the point at which you realise "Wow, i'm pretty fucking drunk", then stop drinking, maybe having a beer every now and then to keep you at that level if there is reason to (party still at full pace, revolution not started). at least that's what works for me, and I haven't puked up in something like 2 years..

oh, and if you notice the room spinning about, you're probably about to puke. ;)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Biggest reasons for me to drink water when I try to stay away from getting too drunk is that I drink less beer, I just don't have time to drink so much when I force myself to drink one water in between every beer.

Also when needing to go for a piss more often, even more time between the beers ;)

Works like a charm :)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
And besides, next to all this good advice, if you should like to enjoy a REALLY GOOD beer, you DON'T want to drink fast, as you have to "feel" the taste of that beer. To do so it takes A LOT OF TIME, just to empty ONE glass/bottle of that beer!!! (no, I'm not talking about the usual lagers, but for a 1st time, I'd do the same anyways.) To give an idea. For a good Trappist, I use about half an hour just to empty one 25cl bottle/glass!!!

I don't know about "strong" alcoholic beverages, as I don't like them. (Wine neither)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Quark schrieb:
And besides, next to all this good advice, if you should like to enjoy a REALLY GOOD beer, you DON'T want to drink fast, as you have to "feel" the taste of that beer. To do so it takes A LOT OF TIME, just to empty ONE glass/bottle of that beer!!! (no, I'm not talking about the usual lagers, but for a 1st time, I'd do the same anyways.) To give an idea. For a good Trappist, I use about half an hour just to empty one 25cl bottle/glass!!!

I don't know about "strong" alcoholic beverages, as I don't like them. (Wine neither)

hear hear

A small glass of single malt whisky can take me an hour without a problem

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Zombi schrieb:
Don't drink glasses of water when you're drinking. You'll look dumb and you'll have to go the toilet even more than you will already have to.

only good advice is don't drink as fast as possible - that'll just end in disaster.
true :D

Regrin

29 Jan. 2006
Mexiko, Stadt
Yeap could be, have you "vomit" off?
it really heals a day after drinking like a fucking maniac, try to eat something spicy then.
Also try to eat something before and while you are drinking, chips....like these guys say, stuff like that, I use to eat sausage(Wurst)with a spicy sauce.
Also some dudes use to drink a glass of Milk before they sleep.
When you drink just imagine that it´s the last beer in kilometers, take it easy and enjoy it, do not make your sense of taste hate a marvellous drink. :cool:

Or hey! I have a dude that know lives in Canada, he used to spill off half of his drink over the garden very very cautiously while we were very drunk, he said to us " oh!Look at you pussy cats, you are now out of bussiness!" he finally got caught when a dude came out from the toilet and saw his wimpy skills!!! :D How I miss that bastard! :D

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
you're all weird...

pucking of alcohol is the best thing in the world...
closely followed by passing out on it...

and hangovers are great too!!