ALL THE...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

catlash

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
Quark schrieb:
But for you, TH, it means "katachtig" :D
I will accept that :p
Actually this is how I got the name. A 'famous' musician/friend of mine came up with it for me because I love cats (among animals in general) and we both share interest in a particular type of hobby. (that has nothing to do with cats but the word can be used there alot) :cool:

TALKHEAVY

W:O:A Metalgod
catlash schrieb:
I will accept that :p
Actually this is how I got the name. A 'famous' musician/friend of mine came up with it for me because I love cats (among animals in general) and we both share interest in a particular type of hobby. (that has nothing to do with cats but the word can be used there alot) :cool:
Oh! I see. any tips for Metal underground in oklahoma? Im always hot to see/hear something new.