All Sani-Metal-Toilets are booked up!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Jordan

W:O:A Metalhead
25 März 2009
damn it !
I was too late and I won't have my own personnal poo-throne... What am I gonna do during Saxon gig ? :mad:

on the other hand, looking at the line-up, we can easily understand the need for most people to have personnal toilets... I mean judging by the huge amount of time left for beer-drinking between the few interesting bands....... :D

DavideA345PHS

12 Juni 2009
Hi everyone. I wanted to book of these toilets but i waited too much :rolleyes: When i came to Wacken last year i saw that some families living near the camping area gave people the opportunity to use their own showers and have a breakfast at their own houses ( clearly paying ), do you know if they do the same with their bathrooms ? This year i'm coming with my girlfriend and she'd prefer to avoid dealing with chemical toilets, that after few hours are already awful :p Thanx and bye