ALL Pics online?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Cripple Bitch schrieb:
Hi Mugabe, ... I'm not sure if the man in the first pic is the same man who appears in several pictures that I took in W:O:A
It might be, but I'm wouldn't bet any money on it. Try posting the pics in the German forum, they will know for sure. This "unknown people in the photos" phenomenon is quite common after Wacken, btw.

MrHellRaiser

1 März 2004
Holon, Israel
Website besuchen
mugabe schrieb:
It might be, but I'm wouldn't bet any money on it. Try posting the pics in the German forum, they will know for sure. This "unknown people in the photos" phenomenon is quite common after Wacken, btw.

but it's always fun to find out who they are :)

mugabe schrieb:
Much better! Such a cute picture of the mugabes.

And again - damn, I look skinny! But maybe it's because I'm surrounded by all these fullgrown German men.

same here ... don't know why everybody in here calls me fat ...

Toffi Fee

W:O:A Metalgod
3 Dez. 2002
MS Holy Slaughterhouse
20000er-thread-warriors.de
***NEWS:FLASH***NEWS:FLASH***NEWS:FLASH***

the NEWS schrieb:

Upload your own pictures to the W:O:A Gallery
von Wacken-Ingo on 12:37:11 at 17.08.2004

You can now upload your own pictures to the W:O:A Gallery.
For uploading pictures you have to register first.

The pictures will be checked by an Admin before they go online!

Link -> Gallery 2004

LEX

12 Juni 2004
Mpls. MN USA
www.myspace.com
:rolleyes: your silly. I think you should put some pictures I have of you cleaning barf up there :) . Don't you?:p . (I'll figure out how to get them onto the computer sometime this week)

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
LEX schrieb:
:rolleyes: your silly. I think you should put some pictures I have of you cleaning barf up there :) . Don't you?:p . (I'll figure out how to get them onto the computer sometime this week)
hahahahahaha :D
cant say no to that!:D

you should have been there when the cops arrived! :p...that would be an interesting pic :p