After Wacken...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Nanostorm

30 Juni 2002
Trondheim, Norway
Website besuchen
Shitty pub

We went to Hamburg before the festival in 99' and there we met up with some guys from Stormwarrior who was so nice as to show us to a pub of some kind, it looked like somebodys appartment or something... real shitty, and we sat outside on a balcony drinking with a lot of great guys, I remember there was a American, one from Canada (Timmy!!!) and a Australian guy, great place .....exept for some stupid goth-fags sitting inside and listening to cradle of fag!!

Ask someone to show you the place ... all metalheads in hamburg has got to know this place!

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
are you talking about the "Clochard" at the Reeperbahn? It´s the only pub I know which has a balcony...

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Yes!! If the "Technische Universität Hamburg-Harburg" can offer me something interesting to study, I'll be there in summer 2003.

@Rosk : eres un golfo de mucho cuidado!!! :D :p

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
Yes!! If the "Technische Universität Hamburg-Harburg" can offer me something interesting to study, I'll be there in summer 2003.

you know that is the Universtity where Mohammed Atta and the guys were studying?! :D

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by xpet

you know that is the Universtity where Mohammed Atta and the guys were studying?! :D

:eek: Then they can teach me very interesting things, the son of the spanish king has a brand new palace I'd love to destroy :)

@Rosk: :p

Lvsitanno = viriato?? :confused: Are you a double spammer? :)

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by Rosk

Oh!, that kind of "Very special" pubs....

@ Evenfiel: We can start drinking with xpet and Brat, and when they are done we can go to one of those :D j/k

:mad: Hey! I take guys to those types of places in our Kings Cross a lot! I wanna go too! :p ;) mwuhaha

They don't call me "Evil Nat" for nothing! :)

Clochard sounds like the place my friends went to last year and told me about....is that the place with the juke box full of metal?

Zuletzt bearbeitet: