After Wacken?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

rice

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Dez. 2008
NJ "garbage state"
verdopple mal die bierpreise in wacken und du näherst dich langsam amerikanischem nivea
...und dafür gibts dann amerikanisches "Bier" zu kaufen, na lecker

I translated this but it made no sense. Especially the first part? What is nivea?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Party-San is at the weekend after Wacken: http://www.party-san.de/
good festival as well, but just if you like bands in this genre :)

and nivea is spelled wrong, he means Niveau (in english: level)...so he says if you double the beer prices you get close to the american price level

well, he means "niveau" which means "level" or "standard" ;)

and he said that he should double up the beer prices in wacken to slowly reach the american standard.

Let's not have American beer here.
Especially not in Germany! They bother already when I'm'starting with BELGIAN beer!

rice

W:O:A Metalhead
11 Dez. 2008
NJ "garbage state"
I dont mind paying extra money for good German beer Which if even doubled (would not cover the cost of a shit american beer here at a festival). WHile being in Germany, While at a festival with non-idiots who are there just for a good time and to party, I would pay double. However Im NOT requesting the price to go up either!

Hail & Grill

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Aug. 2008
Metallien/Provinz Power
... Maybe good German beer is worth the extra few euros, so fucken what..

And Becks isn´t even "good" Beer. When you are here you should go to a "Getränkemarkt".

I´ve googled. It seems there isn´t an american opposite of "Getränkemarkt", something like this doesn´t seem to exist in the USA(you seem only to have liquor-shops). A Getränkemarkt is a shop where you can buy lots of different drinks, with and without alcohol.

Go there and find a treasure of different beer-brands and experience the variety of beer.

@Quark:
We like to keep our beermarket clean.:o But I always like to taste foreign beers - I just don´t want them to mass our market. ;)

Blacklilith

26 Jan. 2008
Schweiz/Bern
www.metalfactory.ch
Where in Germany exactly is it at? Near which main city? If I can buy tickets right there on arrival Ill go.

Someone suggested i see the beaches but which beaches are you referring to? Id def do that. I could even camp there?

You can find all the informations on the page. It's in english as well (there is a button to change the language). No clue about the beaches, though. I'm not from Germany :) But my friends and I we would love to visit a beach somewhere before Wacken and have some party there, but we have no clue where we could go.

Undomiel

W:O:A Metalmaster
27 Dez. 2001
Hamburg
Beaches?

oh...errr...*lol*

We have the northsea (close to wacken) and the baltic see (not that close to wacken)

Relaxing after the WOA is always nice at both coastal areas, but its not that cheap there. There are campgrounds etc. but they´re all packed in summer-season.

http://www.sh-tourismus.de/en/index.html

There you can find the most important tips.