Advice, pleease!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Wackianne

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Goin crazy here about 5 days in May... Should I

a) fly to Rome on the 26th and so spend some more days with my friends here (have just finished school with them)...

...or...

b) fly to Rome on the 21st and spend more days with my love (have seen him for 53 days in the last 1 1/2 years...) there...

???

Have to book today... :(

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Wackianne
Goin crazy here about 5 days in May... Should I

a) fly to Rome on the 26th and so spend some more days with my friends here (have just finished school with them)...

...or...

b) fly to Rome on the 21st and spend more days with my love (have seen him for 53 days in the last 1 1/2 years...) there...

???

Have to book today... :(

Shit, the romantic is in the forum and you are asking such questions - vote for love, I say.
;)

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by mugabe
The cynic is in. Friends usually have more longevity than lovers. Go with your buddies and have some fun, now that the pressure of school is over.

We'd actually make a good pair of second-rate comedians.
:D
Btw, to continue the forum game - I remember Ringu being a japanese horror movie, is that right?

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Anne i think your second choice would be the best :) i reckon if you explained to your friends that you havent seen your guy in long time then they would understand :).

I would spend time with my love (if i had one) and put a smile on her face :) :)

In loveless tho right now :) but if my choice was that then second choice would be mine :D

Wackianne

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
I´d enjoy both!!

But...I´ve definitely seen my friends a lot more in the past 1 1/2 years...so I really want to go for love, for so much love...

Aii...gettin sentimental about it :)!