Advice needed

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
About Entombed:

I've only heard "Clandestine" (1992) and "Wolverine Blues" (1993). Both of them are great albums, with "Clandestine" sounding much more primitive and aggressive (and faster).

With "Same Difference" they started to sound a bit "death'n'roll" (that's what I've read), but it seems that they are into extreme metal again.

I saw Entombed opening for Iron Maiden in 2000, and it was fucking killer!

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by monochrom
You might also want to check out the early stuff of "Lock Up", a great german Death'n Roll - Band.

ahhh yeah lock-up are a good band :D...havent heard their early stuff...the most recently album Hate Breeds Suffering - the songs were only 2min long :p

it had that freelance vocalist - mr t lindberg

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by dittohead
ahhh yeah lock-up are a good band :D...havent heard their early stuff...the most recently album Hate Breeds Suffering - the songs were only 2min long :p

it had that freelance vocalist - mr t lindberg

Thanks for reminding me that I mixed up two great bands - I mean "Crack Up" of course. Lock Up are Napalm Death/The Crown - offspring.
;)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by monochrom
Thanks for reminding me that I mixed up two great bands - I mean "Crack Up" of course. Lock Up are Napalm Death/The Crown - offspring.
;)

hahahahaha:p:p:p:p:p

like Death Angel and Dark Angel?? i get them mixed up sometimes:rolleyes: :D:D:D

Cradle of Filth and Dimmu Borgir :p:p:p