AC/DC

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Geoffmetal78

3 Nov. 2008
Perth,Western Australia
I'm not too sure what reaction this request would get,but being an Aussie metalhead,I'd love to see AC/DC at WOA.I've never been to the festival,but I've always wanted to go,and I really want to go to WOA 2009.No matter what.I don't care if I have to sell one of my kidneys just to finance my trip!

After the release of their new album Black Ice,I think they still have what it takes to get the crowd rockin',and to see them there as well as all the other fine metal acts would be awesome.

Whether or not people like them,I'd like to see some positive support with my request,so I thought I'd give it a try.

Let me know what YOU think!!! \m/

Geoffmetal78

3 Nov. 2008
Perth,Western Australia
Acca Dacca

Thread already exist;)

Whoops,sorry about that,didn't look that far back in the posts to see if someone already requested them!Well I hope they do get asked to attend,it would be great to see them,but if they don't,well then I'm definetly going to see them here in Australia,make no mistake about that!I've been talking to some good mates of mine and we might be going to see them in Melbourne as well as here in Perth too,but to see them live at Wacken would top it off for me!\m/