A Very Bootyful Christmas

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
:D

Brilliant lyrics - It would be so cool to send Sir-Mix-a-lot back to Woodstock in a time machine and let him perform before the hippies. That would actually be the best reason for inventing a time machine, ever.

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Maybe you can develop some kind of ass-dance in your Botanicactus underwear and perform for the hippies at W:O:A. I'll bring the ghettoblaster, da phunk, and da phat beats.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
I am afraid to say that there is no Botanicactus underwear. I will just have to do the dance without it, maybe wearing Lucretia's Carpathian Forest panties. Dey rule, ya know?

Alrek

mugabe schrieb:
You'll have to settle for a piccy of Vrangsinn, after Lucy nicked his knickers:

http://ruthlessreviews.com/pics5/bm2/bm5.jpg

*uses google image search on the .jpg's filename and site's domain*

what have we here? Someone tried to trick poor Alrek into clicking something that indeed wasn't anywhere as sexy as his original request!

Mugabe, it appears the situation calls for a Writ of Soiled Trousers, namely, that someone should scare you so well that you shit yourself. I was warned by the Norwegians about the Swedes... :mad:

mugabe

7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Alrek schrieb:
I was warned by the Norwegians about the Swedes... :mad:
"Be careful with the Swedes. They will try and get you to look at pictures of flabby Norwegian bass players."

Anyway, and I think Carpathian Forest fans will agree, that's a rather flattering picture of Vranginn. Worse things happen in the Forum Camp on a daily basis.