A stupid question

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
"User CP" -"Einstellungen bearbeiten" and at the bottom of the Page there is a button "Benutzerbild"..you got to add the picture from somewhere should be 40x60 pixel as far as I can remember..

I have a stupid question to you too, svartsinn: I want to go to norway by rail and i have tried to get track informations, but there theme to be only trackinformations of southern norway on the page of the deutsche bahn, can you tell me the official internetpage of the norwegian railroad company? or aren´t there railroads in the north at all? I wanted to go from oslo to tromsö, via lillehammer, trondheim, narvik...

Svartsinn

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Apr. 2002
Trondheim, Norway
www.svartsinn.com
I think the info you're searching for is on the Web-page...try it out. Good luck, and do stop in Trondheim for a few days - I recommend it...especially if we are having one of our Metal Nights. Always popular among the Metalheadz in Trondheim.

See ya!

Nanostorm

30 Juni 2002
Trondheim, Norway
Website besuchen
trains ??

I can help you out a bit more there: the rails stop in Bodø or in Fauske, actually not that far north. From there you have to take the bus to get further north. It's a wery long busride since the roads up there are windy and not allways so good. But you get the chance to see the nature on your way up. My advise would be to take the train to Fauske and then the bus to Tromsø. Or take the train to Bodø and then Hurtigruta(the costal boat/ferry) further north. If you are planning to go north you should go all the way up to nordkapp!! thats great, furthest point north in Europe. If theres anything else - feel fre to ask! (just remember it's EXPENSIVE to travel in Norway)