A Sports Thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
I know some of you guys are sports fans(regardless of what sport it is).

Me,I'm a (American) Football & Hockey fan.

I'm sitting waving my Canadian Flag & drinking my fave Canadian beer cheering on the Calgary Flames to beat the Tampa Bay Lightning in the Stanley Cup Finals(hockey).

I watched game 3 of the playoffs tonight & all I have to say is GO FLAMES GO(VIVA LA CANADA)(That'll make Zarborg have a warm fuzzy inside)!

Anybody else out there a sports fan(SHUT UP PLEASE,IVI!)?

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I like Swedish hockey, also athletics

This year with the European football (soccer) championships I'llbe sure to watch it and drink some beers

DISGORGE

18 Mai 2003
Alfsög, Sweden
Website besuchen
I only watch fighting. Tae Kwon Do, Ultimate Fighting, Pride FC and as much Pekiti-Tirsia Kali as I can get my hands on.

PT Kali is the best, since they have no judges, no rules, almost no protection and none of that shit. Ultimate Fighting and Pride all have too many rules, guess Pride is okay though.

As for Tae Kwon Do, its fun to watch since I practice so much of it myself.

Any other martial arts fans?

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
i like football - arsenal
occasionally watch F1 - Ferrari :D
rugby + ice hockey - cos its brutal! :D

MrHellRaiser

1 März 2004
Holon, Israel
Website besuchen
Originally posted by DISGORGE
I only watch fighting. Tae Kwon Do, Ultimate Fighting, Pride FC and as much Pekiti-Tirsia Kali as I can get my hands on.

PT Kali is the best, since they have no judges, no rules, almost no protection and none of that shit. Ultimate Fighting and Pride all have too many rules, guess Pride is okay though.

learnt kong-fu for like 3 years...

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
I like a lot of sports, but nothing can compete with football. With football I mean real football, not the sissy-version where they wear kevlar vests and stuff.

Fyodor

2 Juni 2003
I sometimes enjoy watching Formula one.
The only sports I do regularly by myself is shooting (self loading pistol in .22lfb)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by DISGORGE

I did Tae Kwon Do for a couple of years, but many ytears ago, a couple of kilos on my stomach and several thousands of litres of beer ago....