A question about MONEY!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lane

19 Juni 2002
Pori, Finland
www.metalprovider.com
Hallo aus Finnland!

WOA2002 is my first WOA ever! Everybody needs MONEY to survive the festival, right?! I have these questions about cash:

1. Is there bankautomat(s) (where you can withdraw money with a card) at Wacken or in close vicinity?

2. If there is automat(s), does it support VISA ELECTRON?????? I need to know, because I own such a card and NOT plain VISA. With Visa Electron I should be able to withdraw money also outside Finland, IF the automats support V.E.

I really wouldn´t like to carry 300 euros with me all the time in my pocket....

Thanks!!!

leprechaun

5 März 2002
Switzerland
www.myspace.com
Hi to Finland!
There are *Bankautomats* in the village of Wacken and as far as I remember they accept your kind of card. So this should help although you would have to walk into Wacken to get the money.

argon factor

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Juni 2002
Berlin
Website besuchen
@ Lane:

There is one fact I'd like to draw your attention to. There are 2 fuckin' cash machines in the village for approx. 30.000 visitors. Think it over man, I spent about 2,5 hours last year to get some money. It's really better to have cash with you & to keep it somewhere on your body, so no one can steal it.

FogWarrior

W:O:A Metalhead
24 Nov. 2001
Take cash with you, I guess people are too drunk to steal it :D

I saw the waiting people last year, I would not recommend to get money from the automats...