A message from the Harare office

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
The Zimbabwean executive branch are booked on a flight for W:O:A 2005 and will be joining the exile Cactus intelligence agency in Hamburg before leaving for the festival premises to repossess the camping grounds in the name of Dio and Zanu-PF. Long live the revolution! Bring tha funk!

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
great, those strange Zimbabweans and their thrones are again occupying any space in the cactus´ vehicle :mad:

glad to see you again anyway! :D :)

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
Lucretia schrieb:
great, those strange Zimbabweans and their thrones are again occupying any space in the cactus´ vehicle :mad:
Zimbabwean Thrones of Evil that will be defended at all times.

monochrom schrieb:
Hooray for that! The fridge will be filled with Underberg and Heimatschlagermagazine for sure!
A match made in heaven - magazines to upset the stomach and Kräuter-Digestifs to calm it.

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
mugabe schrieb:
The Zimbabwean executive branch are booked on a flight for W:O:A 2005 and will be joining the exile Cactus intelligence agency in Hamburg before leaving for the festival premises to repossess the camping grounds in the name of Dio and Zanu-PF. Long live the revolution! Bring tha funk!

Excellent news :D Im on annual leave from the dog pound and am just waiting for my travel to be confirmed as I wanted to take my kennel and normally thry dont let Carpathian_Dogs on planes. I think this time they will thiugh :D