A little request

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Supercharger

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
Dear fellow forumers,

As you probably know Fuckedup cat and I broke up. That's very sad but this has major implications for my move to sweden which is put on indefinite hold. I still would like to live abroad for a while and Germany seems like a good place to do that. So if there are any german metalheads who know where I can rent an appartment/chamber for a while please tell me. Thank you very much.

Cheers,

Ray/Supercharger

Originally posted by Supercharger
Dear fellow forumers,

As you probably know Fuckedup cat and I broke up. That's very sad but this has major implications for my move to sweden which is put on indefinite hold. I still would like to live abroad for a while and Germany seems like a good place to do that. So if there are any german metalheads who know where I can rent an appartment/chamber for a while please tell me. Thank you very much.

Cheers,

Ray/Supercharger

i´ll think about that and if i get an idea, i´ll write you soon - but i think you would rather be near the big citys hamburg oder munich than in the region i live - near the border to the netherlands - that´s far to near home, i think!