A little question...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Wee Man

25 Sep. 2006
hey,
i'm gonna be in woa 2007.. it will be my first time in woa so i just wanted to ask a question:
if i arrive a day or two before the festival begins, can i stay at the camping site until the festival starts? or i should find a hotel or something?

tnx !

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
Wee Man schrieb:
hey,
i'm gonna be in woa 2007.. it will be my first time in woa so i just wanted to ask a question:
if i arrive a day or two before the festival begins, can i stay at the camping site until the festival starts? or i should find a hotel or something?

tnx !

Did you wee little eyes not spot the search function (Suchen in German) this question has been asked like 300 times already

Hellebore

26 Apr. 2005
The way it works it, you can camp in the major camping areas, such as Camp C (camp which allows cars and the such) on any day.. were some people there last year who'd been camping for a week (and I arrived on tuesday) - problem with this campsite is it gets full very fast, and is pretty much very dirty and skanky by the tuesday / wednesday of the festival week.

The campsite for non-car owners opens on the Wednesday - security patrolled the tuesday (even in pouring rain) so we couldn't camp there until wednesday at 5am - however, this campsite was the better of the two for me as it's fresh and not pounded by car stereo's.

Not sure how it'll work next year with the stage changes and such though, concerning the wednesday non-car campsite that is.

Metal_Ste

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Juni 2005
Manchester, UK
We got there on Tuesday night and went straight to camp site E with no problems, excellent position to be in and managed to save enough space for our mates who arrived late wednesday. probably do the same this year, there seemed to be no issue with us going in early and loads of people were already camped there and looked like they had been for a while.