A HEAVY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Falconius

W:O:A Metalhead
28 Jan. 2008
SH, Germany
I wish a nice and a Heavy New Year to all of you and only for Quark:

De beste wensen voor het nieuwe jaar

!!!!!!!!!!!! 2009 !!!!!!!!!!!!​

LaAuryn

31 Dez. 2008
Italy
You're German speaking Itaian?
Or not?
(I know a few speak German (Tyrol) in Italy.)

Italian is my mother language but I have many german-speaking friends and here in south tyrol we use both languages.
The problem is that:
german-speaking people from South Tyrol speaks often a german-based local dialect fast incomprehensible to german people!!!
So, I can speak that dialect and I understand german too, but I can't write/speak in german correctly...(And my english is horrible too, i know :D)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Italian is my mother language but I have many german-speaking friends and here in south tyrol we use both languages.
The problem is that:
german-speaking people from South Tyrol speaks often a german-based local dialect fast incomprehensible to german people!!!
So, I can speak that dialect and I understand german too, but I can't write/speak in german correctly...(And my english is horrible too, i know :D)

Your English isn't that horrible. I've seen worse!

metal_martin

16 Nov. 2008
Peterborough, England
The problem is that:

Happy New Year to everyone.

Your English is fantastic compared to my German. And I spent most of my childhood out there.