A guestion about alcohol.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

JadhuFin

23 Apr. 2007
I didn't know where to ask about this so I posted my thread here.
Anyways, I am from finland and coming to woa with couple of dutch friends. I was just curious about the alcohol policity in woa. Can u take ur own drinks to the festival area or do you have to buy your drinks at the festival area ? I couldn't find the answer to that on the woa site. In Finland most of the festivals don't let you take your own alcohol to the festival area so I was curious about this.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
To the camping area you may bring whatever alcohol you want.
To the actual festival area you may not. It might be OK to take in beer in the original Wacken festival cups, though. Apart from that you may take in non-alcoholic beverages in tetrapacks - which can be very helpful when it's hot ;)

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.