A Dream of Poe - Live Concert!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Does that mean you are the singer?

Good voice actually, but sometimes you don't really hit the notes exactly (you usually tend to be a little too flat) and it sounds a bit like you were just ruining your voice.
Get some singing lessons if you can - your voice itself is warm, strong and beautiful. Reminds me of somebody... :confused:

And the songs...hm...sometimes a little too weird for my taste. But good for a start.

Spell

14 März 2007
Hello Kate, thanks for your feedback!
In fact I'm not the singer, I'm the guitar player, right in front of the camera.
Regarding to the voice, the problem of nothing hit the exactly note was mainly because of he wasn't hearing himself on the stage (on the stage the sound was really bad), and because of that he had to "scream" while the songs are to be singing in a mellow and warm tone. But hey it was the first concert ever and I'm really glad of it, it was an amazing experience, it could be better if here in azores we had more doom metal fans.

Once again thank you very much for your feedback!
Cheers!

Spell

14 März 2007
There's nothing worse than a bad sound on stage... ;)
Then it's a miracle if the whole band even manages to play the full songs and not has to stop at some point because nobody knows what to play. :D

I was lucky because I have very good musicians playing with me ;)
Forgot to say but you can hear a sample of a song to be on my next EP, it is Comfortably numb a cover from Pink Floyd and it was recorded on my studio.
Just click here ;)

Once again thank you very much for your feedback ;)
Cheers!