A contest to be held at Wacken...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Ancalagon

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
California
moat.drachenherz.com
Inspired by the huge positive reaction of shitting, I propose the first annual "Wacken Shit Off"!!!

The official Wacken shitting contest. There will be men's and women's quarter and semi finals. Then the champion male and female can go head to head (no pun intended) in the final shit off.

Contestants will be judged on:

- Length and girth of the shit.

- The final amount of shit produced.

- Body language while taking a shit.

- Special techniques while creating the shit can also help increase points.

Contestents must be in good health. No medication such as exlax or such can be taken. To be fair to all contestants, all shit must be produced naturally. Feel free to eat what you think would increase your chances of winning. Obviously contestants can't be shy as there will be a panel of judges and I'm sure some spectators witnessing this first ever international event.
To make things fair and least homosexual as possible, males will judge the female contestants and females will judge the male contestants.

The contest will be held Thursday July 31 in the afternoon. Location will be announced later.

Those interested in joining the contest, post bellow. Good luck and may the shits be with you. :)

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
dude, ancalagon, I think all your chances of scoring with girls on this forum just dropped immensely. maybe you should stick to your usual kind of threads hahaha