A canadian guy needs help here!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

canadiandude

10 Juli 2007
Hey everyone, it's the second time I'm going to Wacken Open Air, but this time I'm not going by car so I'll have to use the public transport.

I'm going with a friend (it's his first time) and I'll arrive to the airport of Hambourg. From there I plan to go to the train station of Hambourg and go to train station of Itzehoe. What is the price for the train?

From Itzehoe, I know I can take the shuttle to Wacken, but I would like to know how far is the train station of Itzehoe from Wacken.

By the way, is there any other way to reach Wacken from Itzehoe?

Ok, and now one more thing, when Wacken is finish, how do I come back to Hambourg? Is there a bus from Wacken to Hambourg? Or do I have to get back to Itzehoe and take the train to Hambourg?

Thx for your help, I really want to travel with the mind soft to Wacken :D If you have other advices to tell me or other informations that could help me, please post them :)

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Hey everyone, it's the second time I'm going to Wacken Open Air, but this time I'm not going by car so I'll have to use the public transport.

I'm going with a friend (it's his first time) and I'll arrive to the airport of Hambourg. From there I plan to go to the train station of Hambourg and go to train station of Itzehoe. What is the price for the train?
www.bahn.de - you can switch the website to English, then it ought to work for you...it's a bit slow right now
From Itzehoe, I know I can take the shuttle to Wacken, but I would like to know how far is the train station of Itzehoe from Wacken.
About 21 kilometres.
By the way, is there any other way to reach Wacken from Itzehoe?
Sure. Take a taxi, walk, rent a bike...
Ok, and now one more thing, when Wacken is finish, how do I come back to Hambourg? Is there a bus from Wacken to Hambourg? Or do I have to get back to Itzehoe and take the train to Hambourg?
Yes. Take the same way back.
Thx for your help, I really want to travel with the mind soft to Wacken :D If you have other advices to tell me or other informations that could help me, please post them :)
Don't take the last shuttle bus that would allow you to get back to Hamburg just in time before you have to be at the airport etc. Buses might be a bit crowded.