• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
You know it's been crazy hot when the forecast says 36, 33, 38, 37 for the next 4 days and you consider things back to normal.

Careo

8 Juli 2009
München/Munich
ECF%20-%20Children%20Cycling%20to%20School.jpeg

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
In the US, they have school bus stops for the neighborhoods directly next to the school... :rolleyes: Right across the street from it too. Never understood that.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
Not here. Even 6 year old kids walk to school alone and nothing bad happens.

My dad thought I was crazy for letting my 12-year-old sister cross the street (4-way intersection and she knows how to use the crosswalks) to get some snacks at the gas station on her own. :rolleyes:

(He found out because she asked our other sister to go with her)

Finnchick

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 März 2012
SH, Germany
My dad thought I was crazy for letting my 12-year-old sister cross the street (4-way intersection and she knows how to use the crosswalks) to get some snacks at the gas station on her own. :rolleyes:

(He found out because she asked our other sister to go with her)

At that age my kids were allowed to go anywhere in this area of Helsinki as long as I knew where they were and that is just normal (actually I was bit more strict than lot of other parents). Bit different here than there :)