• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I can't dsy the same. It was kind of like all weekend exercise and every muscle in my body is sore now.
Friday- Sitting in a car for 6 hours and then sleeping
Saturday - 12 hours building everything for the competition, lot of physical work and then relaxing a bit before sleeping
Sunday - 5 hours of building, competition 3,5 hours which was mainly standing and really stressful, 3 hours of taking apart everything and loading to cars which was again really physical, 6 hours sitting in a car.

What a weekend :D

Here: Militairy defilé on Saturday. We missed the King's passage as we were a bit too late at our standing point. (lots of people taking the subway)

And afterwards, playing in the park (kids that is) and back home.
And this time without the "drache nationale" (national rain ;)), so... couldn't be better. :)

Yesterday I did nothing. It's about 25-30°C here.

Finnchick

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 März 2012
SH, Germany
Here: Militairy defilé on Saturday. We missed the King's passage as we were a bit too late at our standing point. (lots of people taking the subway)

And afterwards, playing in the park (kids that is) and back home.
And this time without the "drache nationale" (national rain ;)), so... couldn't be better. :)

Yesterday I did nothing. It's about 25-30°C here.

Oh yes, weather was mainly good so I'm not that pale anymore. Didn't burn myself though but nice tan lines from my top :cool: