• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Your government is lost. No compulsory health insurence for its people...

Probably something we will never understamd as Europeans.

No, that's where your government is lost. :o And ours is too for trying to head in that direction.

I don't even understand April fools day (Aprillipäivä) :D

I pranked my mom. :D She's going to be confused because her computer looks broken.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
you did the thing where you make a screenshot of the desktop and then put in on the background but turned up side down?

Almost. Took a screenshot, set to wallpaper, hid the desktop icons, ended explorer.exe (basically kills the taskbar), and then set it to kill explorer.exe on startup in case they thought to restart the computer.

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Almost. Took a screenshot, set to wallpaper, hid the desktop icons, ended explorer.exe (basically kills the taskbar), and then set it to kill explorer.exe on startup in case they thought to restart the computer.

nice.
you should have turned the wallpaper upside down, then turnaround the entire screensettings, so it looks like the wallpaper is normal again, and than watch how the fool around with the mouse going in the wrong direction :D

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
nice.
you should have turned the wallpaper upside down, then turnaround the entire screensettings, so it looks like the wallpaper is normal again, and than watch how the fool around with the mouse going in the wrong direction :D

I thought about just turning it upside down, but it wouldn't work on that computer (unless there's a way to do it besides ctrl+alt+down).

I wish they thought it was nice. :rolleyes:

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
My dad works for IBM and he thought it was a virus. Even though he was extremely annoyed rather than amused, I'm kinda proud I fooled him. :p

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
well working for IBM doesn't proof anything :p
We've got about a thousand DSL line for IBM workers, so they can work at home.
Most of them really have no clue about how things work when the give us a call.

My dad works at home too, but he definitely knows his stuff. Much more than me, and I'm a lot better than most people already.