• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

    Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

    Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
5.281
0
81
37
Massachusetts
How are things?

I'm working on figuring out how to get from Düsseldorf airport to Hildesheim today, in a few days I'll be able to book the tickets for the train, it's only 29 euro so not too bad.

Starting tomorrow I really have to stop slacking on German and actually start getting past my mental block on responding.

Yesterday I've started on making my $10/day no exceptions. That will cover my bills and some expenses on my trip. If I don't make it I'm selling my guitar, the vintage one.
 

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
111.911
9.836
170
Best, Nederland. Ora: Belgica
How are things?

I'm working on figuring out how to get from Düsseldorf airport to Hildesheim today, in a few days I'll be able to book the tickets for the train, it's only 29 euro so not too bad.

Starting tomorrow I really have to stop slacking on German and actually start getting past my mental block on responding.

Yesterday I've started on making my $10/day no exceptions. That will cover my bills and some expenses on my trip. If I don't make it I'm selling my guitar, the vintage one.

OK! :)

Don't forget online tickets are NOMINATIVE, you need an ID (and I warn you, it needs to be a small plastic what the controller can check!

And you've got "Zugbindung", meaning you HAVE to take that particular train. (EC/IC/ICE trains)

BTW. What are #4 to 1 of the 9 foreign words the English desperately needs?