• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien

Finnchick

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 März 2012
SH, Germany
:D

"What's this? Grey hairs? A beard? Bad knees? Everyone I know is engaged/ married/ pregnant? My mother's subliminally asking for grandchildren? My baby brother is a godfather? But I'm not old enough for that stuff yet!!!"

I am not engaged, married or pregnant :p

My brother is 31 and he has never really had relationship and I had my first kid and got married when I was 21. We all do things differently and I think thats awsome! :)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004

"What's this? Grey hairs? A beard? Bad knees? Everyone I know is engaged/ married/ pregnant? My mother's subliminally asking for grandchildren? My baby brother is a godfather? But I'm not old enough for that stuff yet!!!"
I once got a song from someone special to me. It says: "Bleib so wie du bist". (stay as you are). I'd advise you to do the same. :)
So I should change my avatar or maybe you just try to tell me that I'm old? :rolleyes:

No. Unless you're the devil in person himself. :D

Besides, you're younger than I am! ;)

I am not engaged, married or pregnant :p

My brother is 31 and he has never really had relationship and I had my first kid and got married when I was 21. We all do things differently and I think thats awsome! :)

²

We're all different people. And that's a good thing. :)

Finnchick

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 März 2012
SH, Germany
I once got a song from someone special to me. It says: "Bleib so wie du bist". (stay as you are). I'd advise you to do the same. :)

No. Unless you're the devil in person himself. :D

Besides, you're younger than I am! ;)

²

We're all different people. And that's a good thing. :)

If we try to be something we aren't we will never be happy. We don't need to live by "norms". Those who try to do as "expected" rarely are happy for real. :)

I know that I'm younger. Thats why I had to say that :D

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
If we try to be something we aren't we will never be happy. We don't need to live by "norms". Those who try to do as "expected" rarely are happy for real. :)

I know that I'm younger. Thats why I had to say that :D

And you're also younger than the devil. :)

There are however many people trying to live to those so called 'norms'. And they 'force' us to do the very same. Too bad.