• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

cetta

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Jan. 2011
666 Helvete Rd.
everyone is sleeping and I take the trash out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
I think moin is nice because in finnish it would be moi :)

HA. I knew it.

I picked that word up from somewhere and started using it to say hi to my Finnish friend, and one day he was like "did you forget the N?" and tried to convince me that 'moi' wasn't Finnish. I guess either he was messing with me or it's just not used in his part of the country. :o

Finnchick

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 März 2012
SH, Germany
HA. I knew it.

I picked that word up from somewhere and started using it to say hi to my Finnish friend, and one day he was like "did you forget the N?" and tried to convince me that 'moi' wasn't Finnish. I guess either he was messing with me or it's just not used in his part of the country. :o

Everyone in Finland knows word Moi and especially younger people use it all over but originally it is slang word from Helsinki. So either he was messing with you or he is really weird :D