• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Finnchick

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 März 2012
SH, Germany
I keep forgetting that I don't have a life :p

I don't have one either (ok I do but some would think I don't) but I do have job interview tomorrow so I have to get ready for that. Read about the company, decide what to wear, what to do with my hair etc. Kind of hard when those interviewing me are already worried I might be too old to get along with them. But then again I guess I can put just my normal clothes to this inteview :)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I've been called "beroepspessimist" (professional pessimist) by some, so that's nothing new for me. :D

And I always say that. Have been doing that for years now! :D
I don't have one either (ok I do but some would think I don't) but I do have job interview tomorrow so I have to get ready for that. Read about the company, decide what to wear, what to do with my hair etc. Kind of hard when those interviewing me are already worried I might be too old to get along with them. But then again I guess I can put just my normal clothes to this inteview :)

Good luck then! I'll keep my fingers crossed!

I've got one on Friday. But it's not really a job interview, it's more an exam, to get a job. (Belgian Railways, works a bit different than a "normal" job interview, you do exams in several things, and the best ones get the job.)
It's a test in French and German. See what that'll bring.

Hopefully I can get this job! :)
And hopefully you'll get yours. And no, you're not too old, it's the enterprises that want 18yrs old ones with 20 years of experience, because they're the cheapest. And that's impossible.

*crosses fingers*

Finnchick

2 März 2012
SH, Germany
I've been called "beroepspessimist" (professional pessimist) by some, so that's nothing new for me. :D

And I always say that. Have been doing that for years now! :D

Good luck then! I'll keep my fingers crossed!

I've got one on Friday. But it's not really a job interview, it's more an exam, to get a job. (Belgian Railways, works a bit different than a "normal" job interview, you do exams in several things, and the best ones get the job.)
It's a test in French and German. See what that'll bring.

Hopefully I can get this job! :)
And hopefully you'll get yours. And no, you're not too old, it's the enterprises that want 18yrs old ones with 20 years of experience, because they're the cheapest. And that's impossible.

*crosses fingers*

I remember you saying that "we won't make it" thing before and thats why I just had to call you Mr. Pessimist :D

I hope I'll get it and you get your's.
In this case age is bit different because it is about online playing and most people are under 30 but fact is that I get along just fine with younger people and it might be good to have one "adult" in that organisation too :)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I remember you saying that "we won't make it" thing before and thats why I just had to call you Mr. Pessimist :D

I hope I'll get it and you get your's.
In this case age is bit different because it is about online playing and most people are under 30 but fact is that I get along just fine with younger people and it might be good to have one "adult" in that organisation too :)

Exactly! Someone needs to push and stop those youngsters sometimes. Someone with a bit more 'experience', than they have. ;)

I hope so too, at least I can travel for free then in the BeNeLux, and have free tickets to other countries! ;) (mostly Germany, France and London UK)

But we'll see. It isn't done yet!

Good luck! :)

Finnchick

2 März 2012
SH, Germany
Exactly! Someone needs to push and stop those youngsters sometimes. Someone with a bit more 'experience', than they have. ;)

I hope so too, at least I can travel for free then in the BeNeLux, and have free tickets to other countries! ;) (mostly Germany, France and London UK)

But we'll see. It isn't done yet!

Good luck! :)

Fingers crossed for both of us :)