• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Did a nice trip today.

Charleroi Sud - Bruxelles Midi/Brussel Zuid - Brussel Noord/Bruxelles Nord - La Louvière Centre/-Sud - Marchienne au Pont - Charleroi Sud.

And it wouldn't take longer than it would take me Charleroi-Bruxelles v.v. Only 'cause I had to wait for an hour.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004

Had to go find something that can't be found in Wallonia. It is however available in Flanders and Brussels. Stupid regionalisation. :mad:

Why not ONE COUNTRY, ONE GOVERNMENT! No, in Belgium you need 8 (eight) if not 10 (ten).

1. Federal Government
  2. Flemish Community.
  3. Flemish Region
  4. Brussels Region
  5. French Community
  6. Walloon Region
  7. German Community.
  8. French Brussels Community.
  9. Dutch Brussels Community.

A note, FLEMISH region and community are merged. Dutch Brussels Community is integrated, but not part of Flemish Government.

Fragen über Fragen. :( (or complicated)

But it's like that, so I can take train trips to Brussels/Flanders once in a while. :D

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Had to go find something that can't be found in Wallonia. It is however available in Flanders and Brussels. Stupid regionalisation. :mad:

Why not ONE COUNTRY, ONE GOVERNMENT! No, in Belgium you need 8 (eight) if not 10 (ten).

1. Federal Government
  2. Flemish Community.
  3. Flemish Region
  4. Brussels Region
  5. French Community
  6. Walloon Region
  7. German Community.
  8. French Brussels Community.
  9. Dutch Brussels Community.

A note, FLEMISH region and community are merged. Dutch Brussels Community is integrated, but not part of Flemish Government.

Fragen über Fragen. :( (or complicated)

But it's like that, so I can take train trips to Brussels/Flanders once in a while. :D

Well I'm not sure how exactly that works in Belgium, and it does sound more complicated than necessary. But overall it's a good idea to have local governments within a country, even one as small as Belgium. The smaller the area, the better its government can adapt to its needs.

I talked with one of the politicians from the next district (type of region) over about basically the same thing yesterday. :D

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Well I'm not sure how exactly that works in Belgium, and it does sound more complicated than necessary. But overall it's a good idea to have local governments within a country, even one as small as Belgium. The smaller the area, the better its government can adapt to its needs.

I talked with one of the politicians from the next district (type of region) over about basically the same thing yesterday. :D

That's nice if you have only one language (even though unofficial), but here it is SOLELY and UNIQUELY based on someone's language. And thus, over the top, costly, inefficient etc. etc. etc.