• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Careo

W:O:A Metalgod
8 Juli 2009
München/Munich

but lets see, what will happen :)

animated-smileys-bananas-006.gif

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Yep :p going to Wacken (again)!! you? have you planned your trip to Europe yet btw?

Mostly
-Italy first to visit family
-I'm looking into a few days in Belgium before Headbangers Open Air and Wacken Open Air
-Leeds to visit family then my mum's cousin and I are going to Bloodstock Open Air (I'll also catch up with friends), then more time with family
-overnight in Nürnberg before I catch a bus to Summer Breeze
-the rest is a little up in the air but probably a few days in München and at least one day in Würzburg. Whatever I decide to do I have to end up back in Italy to go back home (international flights sell quickly for the summer period so I figured that would be easiest).

Careo

W:O:A Metalgod
8 Juli 2009
München/Munich
Summer Breeze? I'm not going *cries* but I'll be in Germany until the 12nd so if we happen to find each other not too far we can meet up and have some/many beers :angel:
until 12th of august?
I meant to ask..who's going to Wacken... I'm too bothered to read everyone's signature :ugly:
I'm not going
-overnight in Nürnberg before I catch a bus to Summer Breeze
-the rest is a little up in the air but probably a few days in München

Nürnberg rocks...
And München of course!
ofest.gif

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien