• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Easter did happen. But now it's just another year waiting. So... you should be confortable right now. ;) :D

Hence the pretend bit :p Got so fat and lazy so quick it's almost like I never went to the gym! I'd like to lose a few kg before July since I anticipate I will pile it on while I'm on holidays and by the time I get home I want to fit into the clothes I packed :p

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hence the pretend bit :p Got so fat and lazy so quick it's almost like I never went to the gym! I'd like to lose a few kg before July since I anticipate I will pile it on while I'm on holidays and by the time I get home I want to fit into the clothes I packed :p
Axo! :D

Well, in that case, just keep running! :D:D:D

But since I've never seen any pic of you so far... and neither have the rest of us... I can't give you my opinion. (even when I'm sighted :cool: :D)
Where is everyone else?
Working. It's 13:02 here.
The new junior doctor told me that I have the "hardest" job of all, just because he can't type as quick as me. How adorable :angel:

That's always nice to hear! :)

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Axo! :D

Well, in that case, just keep running! :D:D:D

But since I've never seen any pic of you so far... and neither have the rest of us... I can't give you my opinion. (even when I'm sighted :cool: :D)

Working. It's 13:02 here.

That's always nice to hear! :)

I won't be offended if you stalk my facebook page :p

But on the latter note, by his logic I should have become a doctor, since it's apparently easier than my job and pays 5 times more by the time one gets to be a consultant, or even more if one pikes out just to work as a GP in a medical centre :D

Alix

12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
But on the latter note, by his logic I should have become a doctor, since it's apparently easier than my job and pays 5 times more by the time one gets to be a consultant, or even more if one pikes out just to work as a GP in a medical centre :D

My grasp of pharmacy terminology (and pharmacology in general) had the Registrar make a comment on what a good pharmacist I'd make. I actually had thought about it, problem is I can't stand dealing with the public :p