• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Just set up an appointment for tomorrow for the immunization stuff. Sooner than I expected, but on the bright side, that means I have less time to freak out about it. :o

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
It's time to go home. I've had it.

Tonight, the WORST DRIVER OF THE NETHERLANDS! Hilarious, yet dangerous.

Am I glad I do NOT (did NOT) live in Enschede. (I know someone who does)

If you want to know more, look for dacvn on Facebook and Twitter. :D

Finnchick

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 März 2012
SH, Germany
With the difference that I'm not afraid of flying, I just don't like it. (on various reasons, one of them being the pollutive one, the 2nd the discriminative one, there are more.)

I avoid it, if possible. So far I succeeded. :p

Still, if I were to go (back) to the US, I'll fly again.

I was affraid of flying for about 10 years and also any high places actually but just when I was with my kids :rolleyes:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
I was affraid of flying for about 10 years and also any high places actually but just when I was with my kids :rolleyes:

I just don't like it. It's polluting, and above all, I have to register as a disabled person "for security reasons"! Bullshit!!! They're treating me as if I couldn't fly alone!
And of course the price. 9:10 the price is either too overrated, or the conditions are only favourable for the airline company. I refuse.

Finnchick

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 März 2012
SH, Germany
I just don't like it. It's polluting, and above all, I have to register as a disabled person "for security reasons"! Bullshit!!! They're treating me as if I couldn't fly alone!
And of course the price. 9:10 the price is either too overrated, or the conditions are only favourable for the airline company. I refuse.

If I wan't to get almost anywhere within reasonable time I just have to fly, like it or not. Maybe some day I can really move somewhere else. I hope so :)