• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

    Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

    Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
97.363
7
123
Won't be able to afford a Europe trip for awhile, unfortunately. First priority is school, then moving out, and one other thing (some people know what this is), and then I can finally start saving for travel. :rolleyes:

But once I get that far, if everything works out, I'm touring the world. :D One part at a time. First stop = Europe, for 3 full months. :D

There'll also be a North America RV tour, South America, Asia, Australia/NZ, and I'm not sure whether to put Antarctica with South America or Aussieland.
 

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
111.893
9.831
170
Best, Nederland. Ora: Belgica
Won't be able to afford a Europe trip for awhile, unfortunately. First priority is school, then moving out, and one other thing (some people know what this is), and then I can finally start saving for travel. :rolleyes:

But once I get that far, if everything works out, I'm touring the world. :D One part at a time. First stop = Europe, for 3 full months. :D

There'll also be a North America RV tour, South America, Asia, Australia/NZ, and I'm not sure whether to put Antarctica with South America or Aussieland.

I'd leave Antarctica, and Asia, South America and all the rest as well, except Europe. :p
 

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
111.893
9.831
170
Best, Nederland. Ora: Belgica

Finnchick

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 März 2012
6.741
0
81
SH, Germany
Well, Kris (= xforeverxmetalx) should of course do what she wants to do. And if I were her, I'd do the same.
But I'm not her, and so I won't do the same. If only 'cause I'm not at all fond of flying. Even though I tried to get a flight from Charleroi (Brussels South) to Hamburg/Lübeck. (with no luck btw)

Inside Europe it's quite easy to travel without flying too, I guess. For me driving isn't an option because i have no license and also Finland is far away from everything (well not so far but still). :)
 

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
97.363
7
123
Flying's fun. :D And it's safe. Did you know:

- A study showed flying to be ~22 times safer than travelling by car.

- 1 plane in 5 million crashes.

- Over 90% of plane crash victims survive.

May not ease your mind completely, but I can try. :)