• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Yay, got my essay done. With about an hour to spare. :o:D Go procrastination.

Got a lot more to do though... this is going to be a long night.

Well, at least tomorrow's the last day.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
Yay, did great on my online final. :D

Now I just have to wait for the essay I did a few hours ago to get graded.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
At least the presentation for that class is over with. I don't particularly enjoy talking in front of people.

Even if it was a pretty cool project and I was talking about metal. :D

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
Had to "analyze" a song (with some certain characteristics, such as clean vocals, less than 4mins long, and pre-1990) with some of the stuff we talked about that class. I picked Fates Warning. :D Prog is fun to analyze.

We also had to compare it to a "favorite song" so I got to blast Turisas in school. :D

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
I've done a lot of projects and essays involving metal (obviously given an open enough topic) before now though.

Just I never thought I'd do one where I had to cite Metal Archives as a source. :D