3 Weeks!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
I don't know how I'm going to be able to stand going to work this week with wacken so close! Next Sunday I leave for Germany. Get to Germany Monday morning, probably at Wacken Monday afternoon!

This will be my third Wacken and more excited than ever! *can't fucking wait*

Same here, it's going to be a grueling work week. The thing is, when you think about it at work time passes by SUPER SLOW, so you end up getting frustrated while at work. haha regardless, 7 days 17 hours left.

slayerofrage

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Juli 2006
Stockport
www.isitbeeroclock.com
Damn so close!!!

5 days left to deal with then i travel for wacken!!!

Glad to see they have started to build the site on webcam.. I was getting worried becuase it was looking empty!!

Looks like it may be wet :( Hope its not gonna be like 2005 that was a wet not bad though... There is no such thing as a bad wacken!!

Canuck

4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
Same here, it's going to be a grueling work week. The thing is, when you think about it at work time passes by SUPER SLOW, so you end up getting frustrated while at work. haha regardless, 7 days 17 hours left.

Haha, yeah definitely. I'm hoping it'll be a really busy week at work so that I won't have time to think about it too much, and thusly make time go by faster:p

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
I don't know how I'm going to be able to stand going to work this week with wacken so close! Next Sunday I leave for Germany. Get to Germany Monday morning, probably at Wacken Monday afternoon!

6 more days until we fly out (Saturday night), I don't know how I will be able to stay focused at work as the week goes on. Friday will be torture. We arrive in Germany on Monday as well. This is my 2nd Wacken and I too am more excited than ever.

Solskinn Av Natten

28 März 2008
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada

Sunday! Will you be on the Air Transat flight that leaves at 9-something p.m. from Toronto? Because that's my flight!

Canuck

4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
Sunday! Will you be on the Air Transat flight that leaves at 9-something p.m. from Toronto? Because that's my flight!

No, unfortunately not...for some reason (can't remember why) I ended up with a 5:30 pm flight with Air Canada out of T.O. :p I get into Germany around 7am. Would have been cool to be on the same flight as someone else going to Wacken, though!:( Also, I don't know if you've ever flown to Germany before...but for some reason every time I fly there they give me alcohol for free as if it's water on the flight. It's fucking brilliant! *can't wait even more*

Solskinn Av Natten

28 März 2008
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
No, unfortunately not...for some reason (can't remember why) I ended up with a 5:30 pm flight with Air Canada out of T.O. :p I get into Germany around 7am. Would have been cool to be on the same flight as someone else going to Wacken, though!:( Also, I don't know if you've ever flown to Germany before...but for some reason every time I fly there they give me alcohol for free as if it's water on the flight. It's fucking brilliant! *can't wait even more*

Damn, it would have been nice to be all together! My friend has decided to come with me after all, and he's also bringing the guitar player of his band. What's really cool is that, even though we bought our flight tickets about a month apart, they were both able to buy a ticket for the same flight as me (and at about $100 less)! So we have a little Wacken-going group already. Maybe we will meet another on the way!

We get into Germany around 10.30am. I've never flown to Germany yet, only Holland, but I guess I'll see what happens :D (My flight is Air Transat, which is somewhat of a lower budget airline. There is barely any room for my knees between my seat and the one in front of me, so I suspect alcohol won't be offered so readily!)

Nevermind, though... I can wait 'til I'm at Wacken! :D