3 tickets on sale (200€)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Athalwulf89

31 Mai 2019
Punta Arenas, Chile
Hi all
Unfortunately, I and my friends will not be able to travel this year and we are selling our tickets at 200 Euro each one. We could reach another price if you want more than one ticket.
We are from Latin Amercia, I could send the tickets by postmail or well, one of my frinds who will go to Wacken, could give you in Hamburg before the festival.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Athalwulf89

31 Mai 2019
Punta Arenas, Chile
I have my tickets available yet, If someone want to buy them, one of my friends will be en Europe from the last days of July, I could ask him to give you the ticket seome days before the festival

fcantero

11 Juli 2019
Hi yes, i have them. Where are you from? I'm from Chile and I have a friend who will go to Europe the lasts days of July and he can take them with him.
Hello, I'm from Madrid. If your friend comes to Spain, may be we can join somewhere. Otherwise, we can afford the price of sending the tickets by post service.
Thanks.
Un abrazo!

Athalwulf89

31 Mai 2019
Punta Arenas, Chile
My friend will be going directly to Hamburg in July 28th. If you want you can do the exchange there. I don't know exactly how many time will can take a shipping from Chile to Madrid but I think could be expensive

Mi amigo estará llendo directamente a Hamburgo el 28 de julio, si quieres puedes hacer el intercambio ahí. No sé exactamente cuánto tardaría un envío de Chile a Madrid pero creo que puede ser bastante caro.

Un abrazo

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.