agresionpower
W:O:A Metalgod
You only have 6 hours until game time.![]()
preshows that take 6 hours?

You only have 6 hours until game time.![]()

preshows that take 6 hours?![]()

Watched the second X- Files movie yesterday.
It was ok.
Super bowl shows start at 7 in the morning here !!!![]()

I watched martian child today...
it was ok, but a bit weird...
It is an ALL DAY event. They keep repeating the same thing in different ways over and over.
I would be so annoyed![]()

Don't know that one.
I would be so annoyed![]()

it's about some guy who lost his wife, and then adopts a kid, and the kid thinks he's from mars...
I learned years ago , not to put the tv on until half an hour after they say the start is. I miss all the bullshit. Anthems, dancing, etc...![]()
sound like a plan...

I think it was called something else here. That sounds familiar.
More time to hang out in a pub and drink.![]()
