• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
great, we're gonna sign the contracts for the new renter of our second house tomorrow. That'll make it way easier for my parents to support me when I found an appartment

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
yea... though you would have the comma at the end, like 'Dear Sir or Madam,'
what are you writing for?

just found a link that said you could since end 2008 also study psychology in English over there. Couldn't find any universities offering that though. Therefore I am writing them if they could send me a list of universities that offer that... Would give me a lot of extra time about moving if I don't have to do the Dutch course before :)

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
Could you probably check?

Dear Sir or Madam,

so far I assumed due to my former research, that I could only study psychology in the Netherlands in Dutch. Therefore I would have needed to pass the NTII exam. Because I wasn't able to find an appartment by now, I couldn't participate at a Dutch course yet though. So I think that my possibility of learning Dutch well enough before the start of the next semester is endangered.
Now I read at http://www.rug.nl/prospectiveStudents/degreeProgrammes/bachelors/bachPsychology , that since 2008 there's also the possibility to study psychology in the Netherlands in English. I would really like to apply for that, but so far I couldn't find anything about it at the direct homepages of the universities. Therefore I wanted to ask, if this offer of English languaged courses for psychology is now valid for all universities. And if that is not the case, if you could possibly send me a list of universities, that offer this.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
just found a link that said you could since end 2008 also study psychology in English over there. Couldn't find any universities offering that though. Therefore I am writing them if they could send me a list of universities that offer that... Would give me a lot of extra time about moving if I don't have to do the Dutch course before :)

over where?

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007

Dear Sir or Madam,

so far I assumed due to my former research, that I could only study psychology in the Netherlands in Dutch. Therefore I would have needed to pass the NTII exam. Because I wasn't able to find an appartment by now, I couldn't participate at a Dutch course yet though. So I think that my possibility of learning Dutch well enough before the start of the next semester is endangered.
Now I read at http://www.rug.nl/prospectiveStudents/degreeProgrammes/bachelors/bachPsychology , that since 2008 there's also the possibility to study psychology in the Netherlands in English. I would really like to apply for that, but so far I couldn't find anything about it at the direct homepages of the universities. Therefore I wanted to ask, if this offer of English languaged courses for psychology is now valid for all universities. And if that is not the case, if you could possibly send me a list of universities, that offer this.

ah, wait... just saw that this is for the University of Groningen... gonna ask that thing anyways, but I gotta reformulate it :p

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
ah, wait... just saw that this is for the University of Groningen... gonna ask that thing anyways, but I gotta reformulate it :p

Dear Sir or Madam,

Now I read at http://www.rug.nl/prospectiveStudents/degreeProgrammes/bachelors/bachPsychology , that since 2008 there's also the possibility to study psychology at the university of Groningen in English. I would really like to apply for that, but I would also like to know if other universities offer this too. So far I couldn't find anything about it at the direct homepages of other universities. Therefore I wanted to ask, if this offer of English languaged courses for psychology is now valid for all universities. And if that is not the case, if you could possibly send me a list of universities, that offer this.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007

Dear Sir or Madam,

I had previously assumed, due to my previous research, that I could only study psychology in the Netherlands in Dutch. Therefore, I would have needed to pass the NTII exam. But I wasn't able to find an apartment, so I couldn't take a Dutch course yet. I probably wouldn't be able to learn Dutch before the beginning of next semester.
Recently I discovered at http://www.rug.nl/prospectiveStudents/degreeProgrammes/bachelors/bachPsychology there's also the possibility to study psychology in the Netherlands in English. I would really like to apply for that, but so far I couldn't find anything about it at the direct homepages of the universities. So is this offer of English language courses for psychology still valid for all universities? And if not, could you possibly send me a list of universities that offer this?

there you go