• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

WhiskeyFist666

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Jan. 2008
Los Angeles
This question goes out to who ever's willing to answer it. Did the chinese food sold at Wacken last year give you stomach problems? It fucked me up really good. Teaches me to buy chinese food at a German festival. Won't be doing that again.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
This question goes out to who ever's willing to answer it. Did the chinese food sold at Wacken last year give you stomach problems? It fucked me up really good. Teaches me to buy chinese food at a German festival. Won't be doing that again.

Didn't give me anything besides the nice feeling of being really full for once (with the other stuff I had the feeling I only got more hungry).

L

Lord Soth

Been there done that. Never got any probs with that. Maybe one of the 30 beers you drank before was foul? Who knows....:o:p