• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
I sometimes get confused when people say: ow yeah, that guy is gay.
Especially if I do not know the person in question (well)

then its like: do they mean as in homosexual or as in stupid

yea I know what you mean.
although kids at my school say it so often it's pretty much assumed to be 'stupid', unless they say otherwise :rolleyes::mad:

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
ow I suck at that stuff, I am glad I got my myspace fixed, and my Hyves as well, so I cant be bothered with that stuff for a while

see that's the difference, usually I do it all myself and don't have any problems :rolleyes:
pretty much my whole myspace was done by me... made the background, extended network thingy, and contact table, and did all the HTML
only exception is I used a custom layout generator :D

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
Sipy, if you see this, the place where my uncle lived in the 40's was Garmisch Partenkirchen, not frankfurt or whatever the hell i said before :p
never heard of it anyways :p
but they are a well balanced mix now
that's good :)
hopefully I'll see him next year at Wacken
I guess you will ;) And hopefully we too! Wouldn't want to miss the chance
somehow I get the impression he's a lot of fun. :D
definatly :D
which shouldn't cause any problems with my dad's allergies
Hamsters normally don't cause allergies. You must be a really special person to get allergic on hamsters. That's why I got one ;)

The thing about mice is, that they stink :p