• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

bumpzilla

W:O:A Metalhead
just got back from the metal masters tour....... and it was FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!

testament opened up, and that was the first time hearing their music, i heard the name before, just didnt hear their stuff. i wish they played longer than 30 minutes
motorhead played second, and lemmy wanted all you to know that, "we are motorhead, we play rock and roll." and their drummer killed a damn bad ass drum solo, it was amazing. lemmy also wanted you all to know " we are motorhead, and we play rock and fucking roll!"
heaven and hell did a bad ass set, i only like a few of black sabbaths songs from the dio years, but man they put on a hell of a show. iommi's solo was amazing, and the drummer did a good solo, but not as good as the motorhead drummers solo.
and judas fucking priest ended the night with a bad ass set. it was a truly amazing night. it was my first time seeing all these bands play, and im glad i went. it was a fun fun time, and i met some cool people.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
just got back from the metal masters tour....... and it was FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!

testament opened up, and that was the first time hearing their music, i heard the name before, just didnt hear their stuff. i wish they played longer than 30 minutes
motorhead played second, and lemmy wanted all you to know that, "we are motorhead, we play rock and roll." and their drummer killed a damn bad ass drum solo, it was amazing. lemmy also wanted you all to know " we are motorhead, and we play rock and fucking roll!"
heaven and hell did a bad ass set, i only like a few of black sabbaths songs from the dio years, but man they put on a hell of a show. iommi's solo was amazing, and the drummer did a good solo, but not as good as the motorhead drummers solo.
and judas fucking priest ended the night with a bad ass set. it was a truly amazing night. it was my first time seeing all these bands play, and im glad i went. it was a fun fun time, and i met some cool people.

crazy awesomeness :]
Testament should have played right before Judas Priest though, they're too good to be opening :D
although so are all the other bands... wish I could have gone :(