• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
what I find kinda weird, at home I love to listen to goregrind, but when I am on my way somewhere, no matter what kind of transportation it is, I like melodical stuff better

and sometimes I am just in the mood for some youth sentiment

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
the age doesn't matter at all ;) your brother is older than us and still I think we're way more mature. It's no matter of few years really, but of experiences and mental change/growth

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
what I find kinda weird, at home I love to listen to goregrind, but when I am on my way somewhere, no matter what kind of transportation it is, I like melodical stuff better

when I'm traveling I like to listen to special songs, because they make me feel connected to situations that I know (while the place where I travel is strange)

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007

that is strange :rolleyes:
mine's fairly simple, I turn down the volume and skip the brutal stuff when I go to bed. :D

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
lol, my friends thought I was weird for liking some techno :rolleyes:
still don't like much, and I don't really go looking for it, but it's not bad at all :]

when I got my external harddisk one of my friends put his entire music collection on it, including hardcore, techno and that kinda stuff, and at first I was like: I'll just throw that out when I remember to do so.
but then I heard some songs which I actually quite liked. as long as it has some melody in it, and its not just pounding basses the entire time

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
when I got my external harddisk one of my friends put his entire music collection on it, including hardcore, techno and that kinda stuff, and at first I was like: I'll just throw that out when I remember to do so.
but then I heard some songs which I actually quite liked. as long as it has some melody in it, and its not just pounding basses the entire time

I actually like the pounding bass :rolleyes::D
but yea, not without melody of some sort

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
I actually like the pounding bass :rolleyes::D
but yea, not without melody of some sort

btw that was the reason I didn't used to like death metal, or even metal [further back, obviously], was that there wasn't much melody
but over time, I started trading brutality for melody or something, I guess :D
also was why I got into power metal, really liked the epic melodies to it