• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
I did not mean that because they are black or anything

but those were all young guys, all younger then 20, and I think it is just such a waste to throw away your life like that

oh I know, I don't have anything against black people either...
it's just the ones that try to act tough and "cool" by getting into fights and crap like that
there was this one recently where a freshman [like 14yrs] attacked an older guy... if that's not throwing away your life, I dunno what is :rolleyes:

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
it's just the ones that try to act tough and "cool" by getting into fights and crap like that
there was this one recently where a freshman [like 14yrs] attacked an older guy... if that's not throwing away your life, I dunno what is :rolleyes:

btw part of the penalty for fighting at school here is getting arrested

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com

I watched this documentary about young guys joining dutch versions of american gangs like the bloods

there were 14 year olds robbing jewelry stores just to get in to a gang. They did not go to school or had a job (as far as you can have one at the age of 14) and just were hanging on the street.
their big role models where the older guys with the guns

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
I watched this documentary about young guys joining dutch versions of american gangs like the bloods

there were 14 year olds robbing jewelry stores just to get in to a gang. They did not go to school or had a job (as far as you can have one at the age of 14) and just were hanging on the street.
their big role models where the older guys with the guns

idiots :mad::(