25 years of NWOBHM

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

WACKY

7 Nov. 2004
¿ There will be bands of this style in Wacken 2005 to conmemorate de 25th anniversary?

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Accept will be there to commemorate 25 years of the Old Wave of German Heavy Metal.

Well, some not-so-well-known bands like Holocaust or Legend would be welcome for me, and so would be a contemporary band like Venom :)

Witchripper

22 Okt. 2004
Madrid, Spain
Sodomy&Lust schrieb:
Accept will be there to commemorate 25 years of the Old Wave of German Heavy Metal.

Well, some not-so-well-known bands like Holocaust or Legend would be welcome for me, and so would be a contemporary band like Venom :)

Holocaust would be awesome !

WACKY

7 Nov. 2004
I want to see Demon, Holocaust , Blitzkrieg, Tygers of Pang Tang , Praying Mantis, Diamond Head, ...

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Seems like they always have at least one or two NWOBHM bands each year. The Satan set last year was sweet, though I really would've liked to hear a little Into the Future stuff (there goes my hardcore old school cred).

How about Reincarnate, Kraken, Bleakhouse, and Marquis de Sade? haha...

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Warthog schrieb:
Seems like they always have at least one or two NWOBHM bands each year. The Satan set last year was sweet, though I really would've liked to hear a little Into the Future stuff (there goes my hardcore old school cred).

How about Reincarnate, Kraken, Bleakhouse, and Marquis de Sade? haha...

Are you just inventing names or did those bands actually exist?

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us

PsychicVeteran

WACKY schrieb:
I want to see Demon, Holocaust , Blitzkrieg, Tygers of Pang Tang , Praying Mantis, Diamond Head, ...

Diamond Head were at Wacken in 2003 with Jess Cox as a stand-in frontman and they played 50% Diamond Head and 50% Tygers (of Pan Tang please) tracks (all the Tygers tracks off the first album of course)

Praying Mantis played Wacken 1999 if I remember correctly, but I wasn't there :(

And don't forget Trespass, Angelwitch, Witchfynde...

...oh, and Iron Maiden... ;)