25,000 before W:O:A 2007

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
I'll be seeing Dimmu Borgir and Amon Amarth in September in Brussels (Ancienne Belgique) :D

So you are gonna be way in front? :D

I am so not going to that show (in Amsterdam) it'll filled with 14 year old boys and girls (with way to much black make-up smeared all over there face) being soooo true coz they are going to see Dimmu.... ow yeah and this other band...

Nemesiss

4 März 2006
Nederland
And did anybody miss me? :D

Little update. I moved a couple of times (for the dutchies: antikraak) and i didn't have access 2 the inet. But i finally got my own flat with my boyfriend and from 2day we've got internet :D

Lady_Wolf

4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
this weird old Indonesian looking guy.
Me an MU were walking to a shop, and we had to cross a street. But next to the pavement on the street, cars are always parked. So as pedestrian you have to get on the street to see the traffic. So we were on the street and the guy came riding towards us. He was going very fast, and did not lower his speed or move away from us (more to the centre of the street) and he almost hit me with his bike.
So MU yelled: Can't you look out?
He came after us and first grabbed MU by his shirt. MU asked him to let go of his shirt and I was telling him to calm down and act normal.
The guy was threatening us with his fist and swingins his fist at MU's face (as a threat)
We walked away (I wanted to go to some shops, but it was near closing times for some of them) and the guy came after us and grabbed MU again. So he pulled loose and the guy grabbed my by the chin. MU pushed him, so he would have to let go.
After that he hit me in the face, and wrecked my glasses coz they flew of and landed on the pavement
So I grabbed him by his shirt and pushed him against a wall.
Onlookers started to interfere and the guy ran away. But when I saw my glasses I ran after him.
He first hit a car with his bike, scratching the sidepanels and then he put his bike in between him and me, and ran further.
Then rode of.

Nemesiss

4 März 2006
Nederland
this weird old Indonesian looking guy.
Me an MU were walking to a shop, and we had to cross a street. But next to the pavement on the street, cars are always parked. So as pedestrian you have to get on the street to see the traffic. So we were on the street and the guy came riding towards us. He was going very fast, and did not lower his speed or move away from us (more to the centre of the street) and he almost hit me with his bike.
So MU yelled: Can't you look out?
He came after us and first grabbed MU by his shirt. MU asked him to let go of his shirt and I was telling him to calm down and act normal.
The guy was threatening us with his fist and swingins his fist at MU's face (as a threat)
We walked away (I wanted to go to some shops, but it was near closing times for some of them) and the guy came after us and grabbed MU again. So he pulled loose and the guy grabbed my by the chin. MU pushed him, so he would have to let go.
After that he hit me in the face, and wrecked my glasses coz they flew of and landed on the pavement
So I grabbed him by his shirt and pushed him against a wall.
Onlookers started to interfere and the guy ran away. But when I saw my glasses I ran after him.
He first hit a car with his bike, scratching the sidepanels and then he put his bike in between him and me, and ran further.
Then rode of.

GIRL POWER!!! weird people now a days